Would you like to have the Thunder Bay Agricultural Research Station as a part of your research strategy? We are always looking for new research opportunities and partners. Contact our office for a quote for your project.
Currently TBARS has various partners in a large number of projects:
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada - Ron Guillemette and Sukhdev Malhi
- Agrium Inc - Ray Dowbenko, Senior Specialist Agronomy
- Canadian Forest Service, Natural Resources Canada - Steve Dominy
- Ecologistics Research Services - Gordon Scheifele
- Forest Renewal Co-op Inc. - William Murphy
- Lakehead University, Department of Biology - Lada Malek
- Manitoba Agriculture, Food and Rural Initiatives - Bruce Brolley, Glenn Friesen, and Patti Cuthbert
- New Liskeard Agricultural Research Station - John Rowsell
- Ontario Cereal Crops Committee
- Ontario Forage Crops Committee - John Madill
- Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs
- University of Guelph
- And Others.
From 2003 to 2015, TBARS obtained funding grants from the Northern Ontario Heritage Fund Corporation through the Ministry of Northern Development and Mines. Since 2016, TBARS has received funding from the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs. Development of TBARS website (www.tbars.net) has been made possible by funding through the Agricultural Adaptation Council/Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
Thunder Bay Agricultural Research Station
Suite B012, 435 James St
Tel: (807) 475-1373
Fax: (807) 475-1313